Friday, November 5, 2010

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

I have been so so so busy lately that I think I forgot I have a blog. School and work take up my life, but I did have a chance last weekend to host a Halloween party! My boyfriend was the Joker and I was Poison Ivy. Our dog was supposed to be bat dog but he refused to wear his costume! Here are some pics from the party! What did you dress up as?
Bloody Cupcakes


The front yard


Our scary wall face




Wolfgang decided to eat Robin. Ugh.

Host and Hostess (me!)



My boyfriends costume really creeped me out!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha that costume is pretty creepy! But you guys both look great!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should be worried that the "bloody cupcakes" just made me really hungry.

    ReplyDelete