Tuesday, March 2, 2010

While visions of croissants danced in my head....

I am going to make croissants this week. I like to bake,  I LOVE croissants, and there is not one bakery around my house that makes them. So, I have decided that I will have to make them. It will be a tedious task that will take me all day and I am not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to eating them:) I will let you know how it goes. OH, and if anyone has tips on making them or a particularly good recipe, please feel free to send it my way!

In other, non-pastry news,  it is Jonathan and I's four year anniversary this week:) I have no clue what to get him:(

1 comment:

  1. First- croissant making sounds deliciously awesome
    and secondly- four years?!?!? wow! Congrats! Maybe you two should go on a spontaneous weekend mini vaca? Sometimes the most simple things are the most fun :)

    ReplyDelete