Monday, February 22, 2010

"Oh the places you'll go"

I decided this year that I was going to read as many books as possible. I'm hoping to get through 75.....:) we'll see if that happens. So far, I've read I've read five, five down and 70 to go. I am currently reading Anna Karenina for the first time, it's my first Tolstoy and I have to say that I am in love with this book!

 I love imagery of old Russia. If you have any great reading suggestions please feel free to tell me about them. Have a fabulous Monday night!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty picture!

    If you like fairy tales, Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy tales are my favorite... next to classic literature:) Thank you so much for the suggestion, I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete